Countries I would like to visit

 

Hi! My name is Fernanda, but my friends of university call me "Feñaña". Today I want to talk to you about a country I would like to visit. When I was a child, I liked watching Japanese animations, known as “anime”. Since then I have always wanted to travel to Asia. I am interested for all this culture, especially Japan, Korea and China. I would like to learn the language and talk with local people. Also I would like to visit the temples and traditional premises. I would not stay much time, I just want to walk and know the people and places. But I want to travel with a friend, like my sister. Because I am so clueless and I get lost so easy. With my sister I would have a lot of fun, she is attentive and she always knows what to do.  Someday I would visit these countries and I hope that I would travel with my best friend, my sister. Japan, Korea and China, wait for me!









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study program

Time travel to the future